Graceful Waves Wellness Retreat
Receive a ‘sneak-peak’ of the new GRACEFUL WAVES WELLNESS before it’s unveiled to the public, and enjoy a deeply nourishing weekend of renewed energy, vitality, soulfulness, and joy!
Your Weekend of Extraordinary INCLUDES:
- Exclusive riverside location with private dock & fire pit for event, @ the future home of Graceful Waves Wellness!
- Friday evening outdoor spinal care (entrainment!) w/Dr. Dawn
- Friday Evening “Fireside Chat” on wharf overlooking the river and bay
- All 12 Stages of Extraordinary (aka SRI) taught by Anastacia on Saturday! These exercises will steep our bodies and lives with new energy, vitality, courage, and resourcefulness! This weekend will be a powerful blessing for not only us, but our community, the world, & of course – our new Graceful Waves Wellness!
- Organic, vegan lunch served on Saturday
- Light snacks, water/tea and refreshments throughout event
- Accommodations: The “Captain’s Quarters” is pre-booked for 2 nights (the 20th and 21st) @ Wheeler on the Bay for out-of-town event guests! Some private rooms w/in the Quarters & accommodations for up to 13 people are available. A short lovely waterfront WALK from the event! RSVP with us to reserve your bed in the Quarters as space is limited, & it’s peak summer season on the coast with rooms in high demand!
Your Guides along the way are:
Dawn Sea Kahrs, DC has studied health, healing, wellness, & personal growth for over 20 years. She is among the most experienced practitioners/doctors in the world offering Network Spinal Care – a magical method of assisting the body to increase personal, structural, and energetic coherence & resourcefulness. She’s the founder of Graceful Waves Wellness, & delights in contributing to a more vibrant & whole community, society, and world!
Anastacia Metcalf Lundholm has been teaching Somato Respiratory Integration (SRI) aka The “12 Stages of Extraordinary” for 20 years in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. She loves teaching people how to connect and empower themselves. SRI is a great medium for this, because it involves using your own inner resources and learning how to do more with them.
Note from Dr. Dawn: It was Anastacia who introduced Dawn to Network Spinal Care and Somato Respiratory Integration 18 years ago! Dawn also had the great pleasure and honor of learning SRI from Anastacia for several years, and is beyond-delighted to bring access to this world-renowned teacher to you from the beautiful Oregon Coast!
Your attendance at this event helps raise needed funds to complete our wellness center, and also provides financial fertilizer for the center’s commitment to providing a subsidized program of care for those who are economically disadvantaged. To learn more, click HERE!
This is an intimate event with space available for only 30 people. Book now to avoid disappointment as the spaces will fill quickly! Cost is $300. Thank you for being a special part of the maiden voyage of Graceful Waves Wellness Retreats!